SolarVu provides medium solar control and a low reflective appearance in a range of colours.
Curtain walls to office blocks & entrance lobbies
Solar energy control
Glazed partitions and screens
- Glare reduction in buildings
- Reduced energy costs due to solar control properties
- High natural light transmission
SolarVu can be custom-manufactured to meet various safety, security and noise reduction standards.
All SolarVu variations are also recognised as safety glazing products.
- High Light (HL)
- Extra High Light (XHL)
- Super High Light (SHL)
- Mega High Light (MHL)
LEGISLATION AND STANDARDS
SolarVu is a PVB laminated safety glass complying with SANS 1263.
- Normal Strength (NS) – complies with SANS
- High Penetration Resistant (HPR) – complies with SANS 1263 Part 1
- High Impact (HI)- complies with SANS 1263 Part 2
SIZES AND THICKNESS
- Sizes and thicknesses are available on request.
- Recommended maximum size will depend on application and design load.